How do I know if I'm eligible?
You're eligible for Lifeline if you or a dependent in your household participates in any of the following programs:
- MO HeathNet (f/k/a Medicaid)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- National School Free Lunch Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Income at or below 135 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.